A great healthy cold treat when you get that afternoon chocolate craving. Quick and easy to make, and something the whole family will enjoy.
4 tablespoons of Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 teaspoon Jarrah honey
1 banana, cut into slices
A handful of dark chocolate chips
1. Mix yogurt, cocoa powder and Jarrah honey together.
2. Place banana slices on baking paper on a freezer friendly tray.
3. Spoon teaspoons of the yogurt mix over the banana pieces so they are individually covered.
4. Add a few chocolate chips to the top of each banana piece
5. Put tray in the freezer for minimum 1hour. Eat individual pieces as delicious snacks when ready.