You won't believe how soft, gooey and chocolate-like these brownies are. Made from mostly natural ingredients, it's the perfect sweet treat for the whole family to indulge on.
1 can black beans
1/4 cup almond butter
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup Marri honey
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1/4 cup roughly chopped walnuts
1. Rinse black beans until water runs clear. Roughly dry beans
2. Add black beans, almond butter, coconut oil, Marri honey, cocoa powder and rolled oats to food processor. Blend until well mixed.
3. Pour mixture into a lined square baking tray (approx 20x 20cm).
4. Sprinkle chocolate chips and walnuts over the top of the brownie.
5. Bake at 180 degrees for 20 to 25minutes (check at 15mins, then every 5 minutes).
6. Remove from oven and tray, and cool on cooling rack.
7. Serve once slightly cooled.