A simple, quick and soothing home made face mask, perfect for a self care Sunday afternoon. Enjoy the antimicrobial and antibacterial benefits of Jarrah honey (learn more here), and moisturising, anti-inflammatory benefits of coconut oil, all from the comfort of your own home.
Approx 1 tbsp Jarrah Honey (TA of at least 25)
Approx 1 tbsp coconut oil
1. Cleanse your face using your regular cleanser or a face wipe
2. Mix together in a small, clean bowl
3. Thinly apply the mixture over your face using a face mask applicator, brush, or your finger
4. Leave for 10minutes, being mindful that the coconut oil may melt slightly while on your face. We recommend having a towel or face wipe underneath your chin to catch the drops
5. Remove the face mask using a warm, damp face cloth, or cleansing in the bathroom sink
6. Moisturise your face as normal
If you haven't tried this face mask before, please do a trial run on your hand first before trialling on your face.
Please consult your doctor before using for medicinal purposes.
Watch the video of how to make and apply this here.