This is a great snack to make to impress your guests, or to just enjoy yourself. A few ingredients and some simple assembling, you're going to feel like a real pastry chef after making this.
1x pack of puff pastry
1x egg, whisked
1. Preheat over to 180C. Cut your pastry into rectangles big enough to fit rectangular pieces of cheese in. Place onto baking paper on a baking tray.
2. Spread chilli cream over each piece of pastry, leaving about a cm at the edge plain.
3. Cut your brie cheese into rectangular pieces and place in the centre of your pastry rectangles.
4. Drizzle honey onto the top of the cheese.
5. Fold the corners of the pastry over so it makes a little parcel. Be sure to press the corners together so that the parcel is well sealed.
6. Sprinkle oregano over the top of the parcels.
7. Brush the egg onto the exposed pastry.
8. Place in the oven and cook for 10minutes, or until golden brown.
9. Drizzle an extra teaspoon of honey over the pastries and enjoy warm ✨